Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'd been meaning to get with my friend Candice for some more photos for awhile so we scheduled a photo playdate for the next week (today) but sadly she had something come up so we had to cancel.

Normally I'd just enjoy the day off but I was determined to do some photography so I got on my trusty Facebook and tried to find a volunteer for my photography antics. First to reply was my friend Jen who told me she was getting off work early.

So after figuring out a time we met for a quick photo session. Oh and did I mention it was cold/cloudy/crappy out? You'd never guess it from Jen's pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comment

  1. Candice Ashley On March 31, 2011 at 5:52 AM

    You're so freakin' talented!!!

     

Post a Comment