Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

As many of you know winter can be a bit of a slow time photographers (at least photographers like me that like to go out into the world) and so I've spent the holidays jamming as much info into my brain as possible.

Learning new tricks, thinking of new ways to use old ones, and just generally gaining information that can lead me towards being better able to get my vision into the final image had been a lot of fun to do.

But I've been dying to get a chance to use that and got together with my good friend Candice to shoot some photos in her new space at the salon she works at.

I personally LOVE these images and I hope you do the same.

Expect more of the same in the year to follow. Happy New Years everyone!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(0) Comments

Post a Comment